Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Install System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager Step by Step Guide.

Hello ,
Today I was teaching/practicals on Microsoft SCVMM 2012R2 with Roshan Bhavsar (roshanbhavsar04@gmail.com).

He is been working in TomTom Pune and came here (www.koenig-solutions.com) for training of Windows Server 2012R2 Designing,Planning and Implementing with SCVMM.

So Today We have started 20413 - Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure, but it does not have installation part of SCVMM so firstly we have started with Installation that I am going to share with you .

In My Lab environment  I have One Hyper-v Host with 16GB RAM and I have created few VMs as
DC1,SVR1,SVR2 and Windows8.1 ,All are member of Koenig.com Domain but I will use only DC1 and SVR1.




Installation Prerequisites on Domain Controller :-

I have created an OU with Service_Accounts .
As you could see in this image and it has 2 Service Accounts as "scvmmsvc" and "sqlsvc" .These accounts i will use in installation for SCVMM and SQL . - see in image 1





Installation Prerequisites on SVR1 for SCVMM :-
First I have installed .Net Framework 3.5  .
Then I will start prerequisites installation of
ADK and SQL - see in images 2





















Now SQL Installation .



Step 1





Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5
Step 6







Now Installation of SCVMM.

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4
Step 5












We are finally done with all the Prerequisites checks and installation part here.

No comments:

Post a Comment